Do you want to teach English, provide IT or marketing services, open a restaurant or generally freelance in the Czech Republic? A Trade License (so called Zivno) is the easiest way to get started and the most important part of your long-term business visa/temporary residence application if you are applying for one.
We´ll make sure that your Zivno is done correctly, legally and fast. We´ll also explain you everything connected to freelancing in Prague (paying taxes, health and social insurance etc.) and we´ll make sure freelancing in Prague will be a nice experience and not a nightmare of running to different offices, talking to people who do not speak English and submitting your documents again and again because there is always something missing.
Get in touch using the form on the right or below this article and get a free consultation about your case. Alternatively, read more about our services in regards to the trade license below.
Trade License (Zivno) Assistance
– appraisal of your situation and finding the best approach
– help collecting all the documents needed or checking validity and quality of the ones you already have (proof of business address, criminal check, etc.)
– help choosing the most fitting field(s) of business
– personal visit to the trade license office (with you or on your behalf) – max. 2 visits
– 1 000 CZK administrative fee for authorities
– registering you for paying the income tax – max. 2 visits
– registering you for paying the social security – max. 2 visits
– registering you for paying the health insurance (when applies) – max. 2 visits
– supportive e-books, guides and lists of documents
Price: One fixed fee for everything, the only additional cost might be acquiring a Criminal Record from the country of your origin (if needed) and translating it.
Chat with us or fill in the form on the right or below the article for your free consultation or any other details.
Trade License (Zivno) Assistance is not the only expat service we provide. Find out more about our Rent a flat in Prague service, Prague visa assistance or Special packages.
Do you have any questions? Fill in the form on the right or go to Contacts and give us a call. We´ll be happy to hear from you!
Try out our services and find out that there is no one who can take better care of you than us – Your first friend in Prague.
Jan&Daria on behalf of the whole MoveToPrague team.